Diputacion de Palencia has committed to making its website accessible in accordance with RD 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.palenciaturismo.es
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below
Content not accessible
The content that is collected below is not accessible due to the following:
Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- There may be web pages that present specific errors in some links, markup labels, headers or incorrect nesting
- There may be some image, office or PDF content that does not meet all the accessibility requirements, although we are in a constant process of adapting them
- Does not apply
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
- There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although it has been tried that most of them do comply.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on September 10, 2020
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-evaluation carried out by the Diputación de Palencia itself
A tool has been contracted to validate and optimize accessibility in the different websites and their contents and the report of the Accessibility Observatory has been used regularly.
Last revision of the declaration: September 10, 2020
Observaciones y datos de contacto
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018), such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- Convey other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
Using any of the following means of contact:
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Calling the phone 979715104
- Using the General Procedure of the electronic headquarters of Diputación de Palencia (https://sede.diputaciondepalencia.es), addressed to the Unit Responsible for Accessibility
Communications will be received and processed by the Unit Responsible for Accessibility
The claim procedure contained in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 will enter into force on September 20, 2020.
The website is optimized for the latest versions of the most popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Opera.
The minimum recommended web resolution is 1280x1024.
The website is designed for responsive viewing on mobile devices
Diputación de Palencia has a specific tool for the evaluation and optimization of the accessibility of all its websites and with qualified technical personnel dedicated to this task.
In addition, the creation of protocols and the delivery of awareness and training sessions are planned to extend the commitment of this entity with accessibility to the rest of the staff